Do you want hunting information, Game Commission news, educator resources, and watchable wildlife updates delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to one of our e-mail lists!
Each person on the e-mail subscription list will be entered into a weekly drawing for a gift card to Cabela’s or Field and Stream!
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Subscribe for free to any Pennsylvania Game Commission email list for your chance to win a $100 Cabela’s or Field & Stream Gift Card. Subscribe using the form below.
2. PRIZES: Two $100 gift cards will be awarded each week for the duration of the contest from Sept. 1 to Dec. 17, 2014. The first two winners will be drawn on Wednesday, Sept. 10 and will be notified via email. Retail value of each prize package is $100. Each prize package consists of one (1) $100 to Cabela’s or Field and Stream. Gift cards for Cabela’s are valid towards any purchase at any Cabela’s store or online at their website. Gift cards for Field and Stream are valid at any Field and Stream store. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and have no cash surrender value. Gift cards may be used for multiple purchases on multiple days, but cash refunds will not be provided. Field & Stream Stores and DSG of Virginia, LLC, Cabela’s, and the Pennsylvania Game Commission are not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
3. DRAWING: Each valid email address subscribed to any Pennsylvania Game Commission email list serve shall constitute a valid entry and will be automatically entered for a chance to win. Existing email list serve subscribers automatically qualify for the drawing as well. Limit one (1) entry per person. One (1) email address will be selected randomly as winner each Wednesday during the duration of the contest, beginning Sept. 10. Limit one (1) prize package per person. Pennsylvania Game Commission personnel are not eligible to win. Drawing void where prohibited.
4. WINNERS: Winners will be contacted by email, and will be required to call the Pennsylvania Game Commission headquarters at 717-787-4250 x 3627 to collect their prize. Winners will be required to show valid photo ID when claiming prizes in person.
5. CLAIMING PRIZES: Prizes will be mailed to winners or can be picked up by winners at 2001 Elmerton Ave., Harrisburg, PA. In the event that a prize goes unclaimed for six (6) weeks, the Pennsylvania Game Commission reserves the right to reclaim the prize, and a further drawing will be held.
6. SUBSCRIPTION: By subscribing for this list, you are permitting the Pennsylvania Game Commission to contact you with information regarding hunting, shooting, wildlife watching and other relevant topics. By regulation, your name will not be released to any other entity and will be used solely for the purpose to engage and promote these topics. You may opt-out and unsubscribe from these lists at any time.
Subscribe to a Pennsylvania Game Commission e-mail list for your chance to win here: http://gohuntpa.org/2014-sweepstakes/
You must be logged in to post a comment.